CPA Relationship Manager
Builds and maintains relationships with CPAs to increase referrals of new clients and create awareness and demand for additional products and services.
- Develops strong relationships with dynamic list of up to 400 CPA firms to drive referrals.
- Drives revenue from CPA channel to align with business objectives.
- Responsible for the education of the CPA community on the full suite of Paychex products and services.
- Conducts regular status and strategy meeting with CPAs to understand their clients' needs and link those needs to Paychex products and services.
- Works with territory reps on initial presentation to client of newly developed CPA relationships to ensure CPA satisfaction.
- Works with DSM to develop CPA programs and best practices.
- Coordinates events with CPA partners to build relationships and promote Paychex sales initiatives.
- Act as main contact for CPAs where territory is open to enhance retention of CPA referrals.
- Delivers high-quality, responsive sales support on requests for information to assist in closing the sale.
- Coordinates with Operations Teams to address client and CPA concerns.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 years of experience in Related sales/service.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.