Credit Manager - Beachwood
- Responsible for developing and directing Credit Department duties related to collections risk and fraud risk in the Advance Partners portfolio. Interviews, supervises, trains, assigns work, and evaluates work of direct reports.
- Provides direct supervision to team of portfolio Credit Analysts to ensure proper oversight of credit portfolio is maintained. This includes establishing expectations, monitoring results, and providing routine feedback to direct reports.
- Provides insight and recommendations on risk during credit related meetings. Creates and distributes tasks and notes for Debtor and Client risk management meetings. Maintains responsibility and accountability for execution of initiatives. Maintains ownership of risks identified until fully satisfied that risk on an account is under control.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of direct reports. Supports, mentors, and develops direct reports.
- Establishes metrics and tools to identify potential risk/trends related to outstanding balances. Continually designs, improves, and tracks metrics for measuring key performance indicators to measure success and identify potential issues. Presents results to Senior Leadership.
- Coordinates communication and joint tasks between direct reports and Cash Team regarding detailed analysis of payments.Leads responsibility for ongoing monitoring and evolution of Credit's responsibilities in regards to payment exceptions. Holds ultimate responsibility for follow up and task assignment.
- Partners with Senior Leaders to create and update a Debtor and Client level 'Checklist' tool. Provides guidance to direct reports and Senior Collateral Risk Analyst to prepare and review Checklist for clients and debtors who are new, large, or deemed risky for other reasons.
- Partners with Senior Leaders to design and implement ongoing credit, fraud, and risk related training for all appropriate staff members.
- Provides leadership and serves as the point person for critical issues (inclusive of internal / external fraud) and best practices to ensure company assets are safeguarded or recovered, in conjunction with Senior Leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Related Subject.
- Supervisory Experience (preferably 3 or more year).
- 5 years of experience in Experience in collections, cash posting, reconciliation or similar functions.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.