Inside Sales Representative- Financial Services
Responsible for selling and servicing of the Paychex Securities Corporation (PSC) IRA product. Respond to individual inquiries regarding the PSC IRA. Educate and Inform prospective Individuals while enrolling them in a PSC IRA. Sell and service individual insurance policies Life Accident and Health, Property and Casualty related.
- Answers all incoming participant calls received through the Individual Services phone queue. Assists individuals in setting up a direct Rollover IRA and Individual Insurance products, answers all questions pertaining to IRA/Insurance regulations and requirements. Explains distribution/claim regulations and tax consequences. Educates individuals regarding mutual funds and investment fundamentals. Ex: A,B,C share classes and mutual fund expenses.
- Places outbound calls to individual leads that have received or requested PSC IRA/Individual Insurance paperwork. Encourages the prospect to complete the applications in a timely manner and assists them with any questions. Updates spreadsheets after every call.
- Checks Vision website to verify that all clients have been properly enrolled in the PSC IRA. Makes sure share class and dollar amounts are correct. Contacts Money Managers with any discrepancies. Notes any additions or subtractions to the Dealer Account and rectifies any unexplained increases or decreases.
- Inspects all incoming PSC IRA/Individual Insurance applications and corrects any mistakes. Contacts clients if they need to change or complete any sections of the applications. Updates spreadsheets and turns in Distribution Election Forms and Applications.
- Evaluate call queue statistics to determine performance as well as determining efficient use of the phone to attain the highest level of productivity.
- Contact company sponsor, plan administrator or trustee regarding the steps to facilitate the movement of assets and policies out of a terminated plan or business and into Individual Services.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote Paychex' quality service image.
- Associate's Degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline .
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline .
- 2 years of experience in Client service or financial planning.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.