Online Services Support Advisor
Provides support for clients and internal partners through inbound calls, e-mails and IM's with questions relating to Online Services products.
- Supports Online Services clients and internal partners with questions, troubleshooting and training of products to ensure a quality service experience for our clients.
- Utilizes multiple computer software packages, including HRIS, Online Service applications, SalesForce and ORS, to research and answer specific client requests or questions.
- Participates in proactive client calls and other retention-oriented programs to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and high retention levels.
- Logs and documents client conversations/issues to capture trends and troubleshoot specific HRIS, payroll or related system, product, or procedural issues.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, Sales Representatives, Human Resource Representatives, and other Paychex personnel to promote Paychex' quality service standards.
- Researches and resolves billing issues from clients or field representatives to ensure accurate billing and to promote client satisfaction.
- Participates in special projects and department initiatives to facilitate ongoing product and process improvements.
- Manages and prioritizes workload daily to meet or exceed established department productivity and quality expectations to guarantee client satisfaction and to ensure client follow up occurs within established timeframes.
- Attends ongoing trainings to enhance product, system and payroll knowledge resulting in a higher level of customer service.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Associate's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in customer service/call center.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.