401(k)/S125 Client Changes Specialist I
Processes internal requests to modify client, billing, and plan information in various Paychex systems in relation to changes requested by our 401(k) and Section 125 client.
- Verifies first payroll accuracy and analyzes and takes action in instances of inaccurate first payrolls to ensure that an accurate next payroll is attained on the 401(k) or S125 product offering. Action typically involves communication to clients, branch or hub personnel, HRS sales, and execution of system setup changes.
- Responds to requests through the Reloads & Transfers mailbox to ensure accurate and timely service delivery to clients. Partner with all HRS business units to resolve inquiries surrounding the integrity of client data in the HRIS system.
- Processes requests for reloads/transfers for all HRS clients as requested through the PMR028 and HS0008 forms. Follow through with verification of payroll for 401(k) and S125 products.
- Logs and documents client conversations/issues in an effort to minimize repeat callers and provide service that meets established standards.
- Researches and resolves escalated issues from supervisor and other departments in relation to client transfers, reloads, and billing to ensure issues are handled timely and appropriately.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Associate's Degree.
- Experience in the set up of HR related products, including, but not limited to, 401(k) and S125 plans.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.