Credit Portfolio Manager - Beachwood
- This position is primarily responsible for monitoring asset quality and assisting with the administrative functions of the Advance Partners portfolio relationships. The incumbent will perform underwriting and evaluations of existing relationships, presentation of annual reviews, and renewals, in addition to financial statement and other documentation collection, reporting, and monitoring.
- Monitors the asset quality and administrative functions of assigned portfolio to identify potential risk areas and address accordingly.
- Reviews new customer setup requests for credit approval based on available research information through Dunn & Bradstreet, EDGAR/SEC filings, Bloomberg, Lexis Nexis, Equifax, Experian, etc. to ensure only qualified debtors are approved and appropriate credit limit is set.
- Performs annual client reviews (re-CAM) for existing relationships to analyze creditworthiness, identify key credit issues, and prepare full written analysis.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements strategies to best reduce the risk of loss to the company in deteriorating client situations and upon review, recommends risk rating changes.
- Participates in weekly Credit and Debtor meetings for assigned relationships, in conjunction with the service team members, to coordinate and discuss potential escalating credit issues.
- Monitors interim financial statements and trends within the industry relative to debtors in the portfolio to proactively identify any risk areas for mitigating action plans or continued monitoring.
- Assists or directs less experienced peers from time to time to ensure quality and quantity of work is performed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting related.
- Master's Degree in MBA/CPA.
- 5 years of experience in Experience in banking/finance/accounting environment with emphasis on commercial credit.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.