Administrative Assistant I - Client Service
Provides dedicated administrative and clerical support for specific functions or management within a department. Updates and distributes regular reports.
- Performs general administrative duties for department as required (i.e. filing, faxing, emailing, making copies, etc.).
- Provides secretarial support to department staff members by preparing and typing correspondence and documents (i.e. memos, presentations, etc.).
- Maintains databases, master lists, statistics, and/or essential files on pertinent department information. Coordinates information, reviews for accuracy, records all changes, and may generate reports for managerial review and approval.
- Establishes, monitors, and coordinates procedures for audit and control of information for the department.
- Schedules meetings, maintains calendars, resolves time conflicts, and coordinates needed meetings and events.
- Assists with prioritizing daily work routine around key deliverables and daily agenda.
- Manages inventory of office supplies, tools, and equipment as needed.
- Runs necessary reports for department.
- Maintains office equipment, schedule service and order replacement of software and hardware when needed.
- Processes expense reports.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Administrative experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.