Field Sales Manager - SMB Solutions
Develops and trains sales representatives to sell the Company's products by developing new clients and increasing the client base to attain increased profits.
- Supervises and administers the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line category within the area of district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Develops sales representatives' skills and effectiveness in making calls and presentations to end users.
- Conducts weekly activity reviews with sales representatives providing on-going training and direction.
- Often accompanies sales personnel on field calls, providing constructive feedback, and demonstrations.
- Projects a positive image of the corporation to clients and the community.
- May assist District Sales Manager in all phases of management activities in larger districts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing or Management.
- 2 years of experience in Sales management.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.