HRS Quality and Communications Analyst I
Helps drive 401(k)/S125 client and participant satisfaction and retention efforts, as well as 401(k)/S125 Paychex employee satisfaction and retention efforts, through independent quality and communication initiatives.
- Participates in cross-functional teams of 401(k)/S125 leaders and Paychex partners to identify, develop, recommend, and drive quality and communication initiatives to increase 401(k)/S125 client and participant satisfaction and retention.
- Performs ongoing collection and reporting of quality data for 401(k)/S125 products to provide 401(k)/S125 leaders and Senior Paychex leaders with a timely and accurate representation of key quality business indicators.
- Contributes to root cause and written trend analysis of quality measures within both the call and processing environments to determine if there is a need for process, product, system, and/or training enhancements, and drives corrective action with impacted groups.
- Participates in the facilitation and completion of government mandated audits required of Paychex Inc. to satisfy SAS70, Sarbanes Oxley, and Trustee Company mandated requirements for the 401(k) product.
- Participates in the facilitation and completion of independent, ongoing audits of processing tasks within the 401(k)/S125 department, providing results to 401(k)/S125 leaders.
- Researches, writes, and/or updates Client Retention Management (CRM) knowledge base used by employees to effectively answer 401(k)/S125 client, participant, broker, sales, Premier and field questions, resolve issues, and provide a quality experience.
- Researches, writes, and communicates ongoing policy, procedural, and product information to 401(k)/S125 organization to ensure the end users can effectively answer client questions and solve client problems.
- Researches and communicates information regarding high impact multi-client incidents through the CRM system to ensure client facing employees are educated and informed about the client experience.
- Supports the daily maintenance and administration of the 401(k)/S125 component of the CRM system, including data integrity, user maintenance, Solutions updates and system trouble shooting.
- Leads the implementation and administration of 401(k)/S125 department wide employee programs to assist managers and supervisors with employee satisfaction and retention.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of 401(k)/S125 products, processes, and structure to ensure the validity and completeness of information delivered to employees through quality monitoring, audits, and written communication.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships within the company and utilizes networking and influence skills to accomplish department goals.
- Associate's Degree.
- Based off a candidates level of experience, this position may be a level I or level II.
- Salesforce experience is a critical need for this role. This person will act as a superuser on the team.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.