Accounts Receivable Operations Specialist I
Under close supervision, performs various financial or accounting duties of moderate complexity.
- Reviews, codes, and enters information into applicable financial system to ensure accurate sub-ledger data feeds to the general ledger.
- Provides first level response to all inquiries via email, mail, and phone in accordance with department policy to ensure quality service standards are met.
- Researches, reconciles, and analyzes data within designated group to ensure financial and quality standards are met.
- Generates and provides reports to Supervisor and/or Accounts Receivable Operations Specialist II or III to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with both Paychex policies and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Engages in monthly team and department meetings to ensure continued technical and self-development. Prepares and presents specific topics if requested.
- Verifies the completeness and consistency of accounting or financial transactions to ensure that controls and policies are being met.
- Trains new employees and cross-trains existing employees on daily operational functions to ensure that technical skills are transferred consistently.
- Writes and reviews department procedures to ensure procedures are up to date and accurate. Recommends changes if necessary.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.