Online Services Client Service Manager
Manages ongoing service operational functions of the Online Services department to ensure that quality setup and support services are provided to Online Services client base.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of supervisors and service staff engaged in setup and service of the Online Services client base to optimize client experience.
- Provides quality service to the Online Services client base to maximize client satisfaction and retention.
- Recruits and selects qualified supervisors and service staff to support the client base.
- Sets training policy and schedule to ensure efficient and effective training of staff.
- Ensures that client setup meets operational expectations and that a successful client transfer occurs between setup and ongoing service personnel to optimize client experience.
- Maintains acceptable employee turnover rates in order to build knowledgeable staff and minimize staffing costs.
- Manages department personnel and resources to ensure the highest level of quality service to maximize client retention as measured by monthly client retention survey scores.
- Identifies and develops employees for future supervisory positions to ensure future department growth.
- Completes performance evaluations of supervisors and reviews and approves service staff performance reviews to ensure that performance management process is yielding growth, success, satisfaction, and advancement within the employee base.
- Participates in the budget process and assists Operations Manager in achieving gross profit before sales expense to ensure that the department meets productivity and profitability targets.
- Acts as Operations Manager in his/her absence to ensure that all issues and situations are resolved in a consistent and timely manner.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.