Supervisor, Operations Center - 3rd Shift
Supervises team of IT Operations Technicians covering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts responsible for event management, system and process monitoring, and enterprise scheduling of the business applications. Additional responsibilities include investigation, correlation, analysis, and research of hardware and software related incidents and problems. Also supervises the management of the Production workflow between data centers to ensure the successful completion of scheduled jobs.
- Oversees the Operations Center Technicians in monitoring and responding to all Paychex system failures and alerts including server, storage, network, telecommunications, backups, facilities, and applications to ensure maximum uptime.
- Oversees the Operations Center Technicians responsible for the daily completion and management of production payroll, system upkeep, tax pay, 401k and all other business processing jobs via the enterprise scheduler assuring successful execution.
- Oversees the evaluation of new requests validating that they align with the department’s goals and design of the service delivery processes in accordance with the Operations Center capabilities.
- Reviews daily incident and problem tickets to ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained and reports on breaches.
- Reviews daily turnover between shifts as well as the daily activity checklist to ensure a smooth transition from shift to shift.
- Plans and directs the production job product implementation schedules, adjusting for delays and changes in priority, to ensure that service deliverables are not impacted.
- Reviews established metrics, key performance indicators and service level agreements for driving the performance of the Operations Center.
- Monitors the progress of the team’s annual goals and plans strategy for completing goals. Leads the team to accomplish Paychex’ defined expectations, maintains customer satisfaction.
- Participates in high impact business service impacting issues to ensure restoration of service is effectively met. Executes consistently to Situational Leadership or I.T. Business Continuity procedures when executing this responsibility.
- Manages scheduling for 24x7 on call rotation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline.
- Should have experience in IT Operations and Paychex services and monitoring tools.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Shift will be 11:00 pm - 8:00 am and will include one weekend night.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.