Non Standard Interface Specialist
Processes tasks and requests received from clients and internal partners related to the delivery of operational support and service for our clients.
- Communicates with internal partners in relation to service delivery for non-standard products which need a more specific level of knowledge in order to ensure accurate processing.
- Researches and resolves compliance testing failures and other integrity reports by working with internal partners and clients to correct all issues.
- Works with internal and external contacts to provide data control and ongoing maintenance of the Retirement Services contribution process.
- Processes various manual operational support items for clients in order to ensure clients are serviced appropriately.
- Evaluates daily processes and procedures and provides feedback, solutions and alternatives to improve operational efficiency.
- Researches and resolves client concerns by providing support via e-mail and outbound calls.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 3 years of experience in Customer service.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.