401(k)/S125 Conversions Account Manager
Oversees the timely and accurate conversion of high complexity 401(k) and S125 plans to Paychex. Provides advanced service to clients and designated Financial Advisors by acting as the sole service point of contact for clients during their conversion and by contacting both clients and Financial Advisors on a regular basis during the conversion of their plan to Paychex.
- Travels to on-site client visits as necessary to build and strengthen relationships with HRS Sales, Financial Advisors, CPAs, Attorneys and clients and to assist clients with the conversion of their plan to Paychex.
- Partners with HRS Sales and Financial Advisors to review client/prospect existing 401(k) plan documents and creation of client plan election information with Paychex.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Paychex and industry plan structures, services and specific conversion processes in order to serve as a department expert on assigned accounts and to provide an exceptionally high level of client service during the conversion process.
- Works with Conversions staff to ensure that all conversion deadlines are met by Paychex during the conversion process.
- Contacts plan trustees and designated Financial Advisors on a weekly basis during the conversion of their plan to ensure clear expectations and client satisfaction.
- Executes outbound communication of setup status to clients, internal Paychex personnel and Financial Advisors following client calls and at points necessary to ensure deadlines are met and that expectations are clear.
- Schedules and conducts initial technical plan setup calls between plan trustees, prior record-keepers and Paychex conversion specialists to assist with facilitating the conversion process. Schedules Financial Advisors and other members of Paychex on calls as necessary.
- Performs follow up with clients and Financial Advisors on communication necessary to liquidate assets from prior administrator.
- Answers advanced client and Financial Advisor questions regarding plan design, the conversion process and our ongoing service model to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Answers conversion inquiries from clients, sales, field operations, Financial Advisors, CPAs, auditors, attorneys, prior record keepers and other HRS personnel to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Facilitates review of processes, procedures and systems and initiates requests for enhancements or business needs, to allow for better service to be provided to our clients in a quick and efficient manner.
- Associate's Degree.
- 6 years of experience in Customer service or Related field.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.