Operations Data Analyst - SurePayroll
SurePayroll is a leading SaaS provider of online payroll services for small business, consistently awarded within the industry for excellence in sales, customer service and innovation. Founded in 1999, we’re a home-grown Chicago start-up success story with a year over year track record of growth and we’re a proud member of the Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) family of companies since 2011.
SurePayroll’s culture blends the best of small-company entrepreneurial team spirit with the benefits, sophistication, resources, and expertise of our Fortune 1000 parent. Together, SurePayroll/Paychex is a powerful team with a combined 50+ years’ experience providing integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement and insurance services that empower small and medium sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their businesses.
Opportunities at SurePayroll/Paychex are more than just jobs. SurePayroll provides a casual, yet professional atmosphere rich in learning resources that enable motivated employees to grow and succeed. Our culture promotes healthy work life balance supported by a comprehensive total rewards package including paid time off (including volunteer hours) health/dental/vision care, life insurance, 401(k) with match, stock purchase plan, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarships, EAP, and much more.
- Supports Service Management teams in providing research, analysis and problem solving for the SurePayroll service operations teams.
- Prepare analytical reports in regards to Call Center operations on a monthly basis and as requested by members of management to ensure department needs are met and actions of the team are in line with departmental goals. Supports contact center management and staff with ad-hoc and routine reporting.
- Develop and design of departmental reports for individual and unit performance metrics to keep management informed on the department performance.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives to enhance the team’s performance.
- Determines measures, baselines, tolerances and normal variability for indicators to improve measure progress and improve efficiency. Able to articulate these concepts and parameters for data presented.
- Formats data into user friendly presentations complete with definitions and explanations of collection methods to enhance the teams technical and application knowledge. Documents and assembles requirements to generate reports, charts, scorecards, dashboards, forecasts for business use.
- Provides statistical data to management and internal clients that is needed to analyze the impact of proposed product enhancements or the impact of processing failures.
- Identifies improvement opportunities, performs cost benefit analysis, and advocates for change through appropriate channels that results in system or procedural enhancements to serve client needs more efficiently and more accurately.
- Performs research assignments as requested by Supervisors or Manager that may result in request for a system enhancement to improve processing efficiency and quality.
- Assists Manager with the creation and execution of annual department business plan and budget to identify fiscal objectives and measure progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- 4 years of experience in data analysis.
- Contact Center environment experience preferred.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.