Supervisor, Flex Forward Upgrade
Supervises, monitors, and directs all activities, workflow and transactional management of the Flex Forward team. Ensures the successful transition of existing clients to new products. Partners with and provides support to key partners and stakeholders by supervising the transition process to operations.
- Supervises employees in all aspects of client migration including establishing, maintaining and enforcing that productivity, timeline and quality standards are met.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Communicates expectations to the team members and reviews processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational priorities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key partners and stakeholders to ensure optimal service to clients with minimal breakdowns between internal Paychex teams.
- Collaborates with key partners and stakeholders to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for all clients.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and local laws, as well as standards set forth within Paychex to ensure product and team integrity.
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service levels.
- Assists in identifying and reviewing business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures. Ensures adherence to internal and external client service level standards. Recommends changes necessary to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Reviews escalated issues and client concerns and makes decisions to ensure proper resolution.
- Assists Manager to achieve budget targets through labor and administrative expense controls.
- Achieves client satisfaction goals and positively impacts client retention in order to meet overall company strategy.
- in Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- 5 years of experience in Related field, including demonstrated leadership skills. .
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.