Customer Service / Online Payroll Support Rep - SurePayroll
Provide an exceptional service experience for SurePayroll customers handling incoming contacts from current clients regarding payroll, tax and ancillary services.
- Handles inbound calls and online chats with SurePayroll clients in a contact center environment, helping clients with items such as: payroll processing issues and questions regarding their account information to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Troubleshoot payroll issues with clients such: as wage and hour reporting, deductions and benefits, assist with account setup for banking, employees and account administrator information to assist clients in running payroll that day.
- Researches client issues and partner with other Customer Service, Tax, Payroll Operations and Finance team members to resolve issues affecting clients’ accounts.
- Notate client contact in SalesForce.com system to document issues with their account and ensure that others servicing the client understand the interactions that have preceded the current issue.
- Continually builds payroll and SurePayroll systems knowledge through a mixture of classroom training, self-guided learning and research (such as on www.irs.gov) to better serve our clients.
- Treats customers in a friendly and helpful manner, building confidence in our service and ability to help them resolve their issue(s).
- Manages call and hold time service levels to increase our ability to service all incoming contacts and provide excellent service for each caller/chat client.
- Makes efficient use of time out of the call/chat queue to complete necessary paperwork, conduct research into client inquiries and contact clients to provide resolution if necessary.
- Associate's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in a customer service or contact center environment.
- 1 year of experience in customer service or contact center environment or high school diploma.
- Payroll system and SalesForce.com or other CRM experience a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.