Risk Analysis Specialist
Supports all daily processes to ensure that appropriate balance of risk mitigation and customer service is provided.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of all applicable Paychex products and their corresponding systems to assist clients or other Paychex departments with resolution of funding issues while mitigating potential losses.
- Works with external banking partners to resolve check exceptions caused by fraudulent activity on Paychex bank accounts, miscoding of check information by financial institutions, pre-negotiated checks being presented for a second time, and related product system issues. Corresponds with external bank partners to receive credits for these transactions to eliminate losses.
- Performs client due diligence on transactions that have been held in Risk Management edits due to NSF, out of pattern, or significant dollar amounts, and for all products that move funds from Paychex to the client in order to mitigate risk and reduce client fund losses.
- Contacts client's financial institution to verify that all collections have cleared. Makes decisions based on due diligence performed for all processes and communicates decisions to the branch and client if necessary. Negotiates with clients to determine the best way to meet payroll objectives while mitigating potential client fund losses.
- Reviews and releases refunds up to $50,000 per client for ancillary products to ensure that no other balances are outstanding and that refund is due to prevent loss to Paychex.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related discipline .
- 1 year of experience in Customer service.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.