Working under moderate supervision, completes complex financial analysis assignments that may impact more than one functional group within Paychex. Interacts with Managers and Director-level management within and outside of Finance in the completion of projects, and participates on and influences cross-functional teams regarding financial planning and reporting.
- Utilizes financial systems to retrieve and analyze data, conduct research, interpret findings that have financial impact, and develop and publish financial reports to support business unit decisions and performance results.
- Supports the Financial Planning & Analysis process for designated areas/functions, including preparation of the annual financial plan, periodic forecasts, and monthly variance analysis of actuals compared to plan and forecasts, to monitor business performance and ensure appropriate targets are achieved.
- Functions as a partner in position specific processes and/or responsibility areas to provide partnership to assigned business units.
- Completes reconciliations of financial data in problem solving and maintenance of financial systems to ensure integrity of financial data.
- Partners with designated Managers and/or Directors to provide appropriate financial reporting and guidance for decisions leading to favorable financial outcomes.
- Creates procedures and processes to ensure integrity of financial data in analyses and reports.
- Assists with projects, including procedural changes and systems implementations, to enhance the financial reporting systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 2 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.