PEO Garnishment and Subpoena Supervisor
Supervises and directs daily operations of the PEO Garnishment Specialists and the administrative function and receptionist area. Verifies that legal obligations for Garnishments are met to ensure compliance with agency requirements, court orders, and Paychex policies/procedures.
- Supervises, assigns, directs and verifies work of personnel in all aspects of PEO Garnishments and Subpoenas; monitors work flow using key indicators to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Supervises Administrative personnel on daily P518 audit, sorting / distribution of mail and packages to all office personnel and departments to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversees completion of all worksite employee verifications.to to ensure timeliness, accuracy, efficiency and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for granting and maintaining all proper security access to the building to ensure compliance with policy and procedures, including monthly reporting for audit purposes.
- Serves as Custodian of Record for PEO and oversees responses to subpoena requests.
- Provides technical expertise, support and problem solving to ensure that Paychex PEO policies and procedures are administered properly for garnishments and subpoenas.
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with clients, worksite employees, garnishing agencies, courts, attorneys and Paychex departments to ensure quality service.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in payroll or garnishment laws and agency requirements to order to ensure compliance.
- Ensures that all garnishment and writ payment transmissions are made in a timely manner to minimize PEO exposure and risk.
- Recommends process improvement and Develops and implements alternative procedures in response to changing garnishment requirements, including the development of alternate technology to increase efficiency.
- Supervises, assigns, directs and verifies work of receptionists to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Overtime as required as needed
- Must work in St. Petersburg location.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 3 years of experience in Including familiarity with garnishment and subpoena processing.
- 1 year of experience in Leadership role.
- 2 years of experience in Payroll or customer service.
- PEO experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.