IT Program Manager II
Under consultative direction, plans, conducts and directs complex projects or programs of critical importance to the organization. Applies originality and unique approaches to project management. May directly supervise others.
- Applies advanced and comprehensive knowledge of theoretical project management concepts, principles, and practices to provide training, performance reviews, and guidance to employees under direct and indirect supervision. Operates with limited latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
- Participates in the creation of program strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Coordinates multiple project teams in identification and prioritization of specific activities that must be performed to produce project and program deliverables.
- Applies advanced vision to complex and significant technology and business initiatives. Responsible for identifying and documenting critical dependencies between projects and programs.
- Works with multiple project teams to determine resource (people, equipment, materials) requirements and estimate cost of such resources within a project or program.
- Identifies, documents, and assigns project roles, responsibilities, and reporting relationships within project team.
- Direct the activities of project managers within their program or business segment.
- Responsible for creating and communicating program status to relevant stakeholders.
- Helps to identify changes to the project lifecycle to improve efficiency and reduce time to market.
- Responsible for creation of enterprise resource plans to ensure project activities can be achieved in agreed upon timeframes.
- Leads multiple project teams in identifying and quantifying risks associated with a series of projects or program.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience building APIs.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.