ESR Processing Specialist
Responsible for accepting client data on their company, employees, payroll, and health insurances, and properly processes the data and submits to the HRIS system. Provides basic technical product processing support for our standard ESR clients. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution while mitigating exposure to the Agency and client. Works with the Dedicated Service Representative to resolve client issues.
- Gathers and interprets client provided by Dedicated Service Representatives and Paychex native data relating to the ESR product and services, while maintaining positive and professional relationships with internal and external partners.Submits data correctly into HRIS system in accordance with the Affordable Care Act.
- Leverages information from internal resources such as AskIt, iComm, Salesforce and external resources such as the IRS website, Department of Treasury, etc. to solve issues relating to ESR services.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of new and existing client account set-ups, their corresponding systems and ESR processes to ensure resolution of client issues.
- Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communications in order to document client needs and the Paychex replies.
- Responsible for meeting departmental service level agreements within ESR Services.
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction through process and service efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Less than 1 year of experience in Paychex products or services, particularly Health and Benefits or Employer Shared Responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.