HRS Non Standard Interface Supervisor
Provides direct supervision and development of HRS personnel. Ensures that a quality product is delivered to our clients in an accurate and timely manner by managing day-to-day work flow/processing.
- Supervises employees in all aspects of HRS product processing; monitors work flow using key indicators and staff to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Represents the department on high-exposure or high-impact teams and projects to ensure that departmental needs are met and actions of the team are in line with departmental goals.
- Resolves internal, field office, and client issues; ensures that quality service is provided to both the field office and clients.
- Reviews escalated issues and client concerns and makes decisions about process deviations to ensure proper resolution.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure that all departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources.
- Makes recommendations to HRS Managers regarding the development of policies and procedures; identifies and implements processing efficiencies.
- Follows through on high-impact processing issues to ensure resolution. Grants processing exceptions when necessary.
- Coordinates communication with outside parties, including field offices, clients, tax agencies, banks, CPAs, attorneys, and third party vendors, to ensure timely and accurate service delivery to clients.
- Assists with preparation of the annual budget; monitors expenses and makes adjustments to approved budget to ensure adherence to financial goals.
- Ensures compliance with agency regulations and Paychex quality standards by monitoring team processes and key measurements.
- Creates and maintains appropriate service levels for NSI-related tasks with the Client Service Center to maximize client retention.
- Manages the general process flow for a newer product or a product that is a small subset of the overall product, including NPR, Simple IRA, SDBA, HSA, Advantage, and Export product lines, to ensure timely and accurate service delivery to clients.
- Associate's Degree.
- 1 year of experience in Leadership role.
- Effective leadership skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.