Supervisor, Agency Sales Development
Supervises, monitors, and directs all activities, workflow, service, and transactional management of Sales Development Associate (SDA) team within Health & Benefits Field Sales in the Paychex Insurance Agency. Provides direct supervision for a staff of SDAs and ensures successful partnering with Field Sales Agents and DSMs, as well as PIA Operations. Provides coaching and direction to the SDA staff as they support the District Sales Managers and Agents. Work closely with DSMs to ensure proper partnership and consistency in field practices.
- Manages a staff of experienced SDAs focused on driving partnering with Field Sales in the Paychex Insurance Agency to support successful sales activities.
- Partners with H&B Sales Agent and District Sales Managers to ensure they are receiving the appropriate support and Districts are onboarding clients accurately, completely, and successfully.
- Partners with PIA Operations to fully transition implemented and clean client cases for insertion into the region's and the account manager's book of business.
- Defines and establishes SDA productivity and quality standards and ensures they are met.
- Communicates expectations to the team members and reviews processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational priorities.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources as required for professional advancement. Oversees all onboarding of new hires.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
- Life Accident and Health license . (Required)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.