Supervisor, Enterprise Services (Pacific, Mountain, Central Time Zone)
Supervises and directs Enterprise Service team. Provides leadership and technical advice on multiple product lines in order to resolve problems. Establishes and maintains positive image with clients and the team.
- Supervises and schedules staff; assigns, directs, and checks the work of assigned personnel to ensure quality client service.
- Provides technical expertise on multiple product lines to resolve client concerns and Paychex policy or procedural issues. Collaborates with regional and corporate personnel to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with clients. Fosters a cohesive relationship between Sales and Operations to maintain a unified approach to client service.
- Makes hiring recommendations and evaluates performance; recommends merit increases, promotion or termination, and disciplinary action to maximize employee performance.
- Monitors data integrity and specialist workload to ensure an accurate payroll product for the client.
- Assists organization managers with development of goals and improvement strategies to achieve operational objectives.
- Supervises training of personnel; recommends, implements, and monitors on-the-job training and education to further professional advancement of assigned personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in payroll laws and Paychex policies and procedures to further personal professional development. Reviews and recommends system changes to maintain the integrity of the payroll system.
- Resolve client issues and review product suite as needed to insure the highest levels of client retention. Assists Manager, MPSC to meet revenue and retention goals.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes quarter- and year-end processes to provide accurate and timely tax documents to clients.
- Acts in place of the Manager, Enterprise Service in his/her absence to ensure continuity of operations and to further develop his/her management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Related field, including demonstrated leadership skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.