HR Specialist - HROI
The HR Specialist is responsible for meeting with new clients before/after a sale is made. The HR Specialist will meet with the prospect/client to collect data, documents, and other items needed in order to start the on-boarding process
- Serve as a liaison between sales team and operations
- Identify and execute additional value added services for all new clients
- Identify how to make the payroll flow with ease, promote our products
- Responsible for gathering new hire packets, benefit enrollment forms, garnishments, 401k, flex, accrual information, etc. to ensure the client's on-boarding process is handled in a timely manner
- Assist when needed in creating client profiles (including job codes, pay codes, deduction codes, bank accounts, etc.,)
- Management of clients' expectations and relationships
- Manage several implementation projects at any given time
- Responsible for gathering Benefit Enrollment Forms, Census, and current Benefit information
- Responsible for gathering year-end tax information, payroll registers, and WC information
- Schedule new client on-boarding meetings, ongoing client visits
- Review completed new client packet before sending to payroll group
- Assist directly or route clients to the appropriate department
- 3 years of experience in client set-up and or implementation.
- PEO experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.