PEO Systems & Project Analyst I - HROi
Utilizes technical skills, communication skills, and PEO knowledge to support the PEO and its business units. Responsibilities include IT Project representation, internal process creation and/or enhancements, internal and external training, report generation, and data analysis.
- Participates on small to medium sized IT Project teams as a PEO representative to ensure that project delivery meets the expectations and specific functional requirements of the PEO. Works with supervisor and/or other PEO resources to determine potential impacts to PEO business units, and provides project guidance based upon those impacts.
- Generates and maintains reports on key PEO operating indicators so that PEO Leadership is accurately informed when making decisions.
- Assists in the creation and execution of test cases/plans and participates in user acceptance testing so that the content and quality of IT projects can be assured.
- Works in conjunction with Supervisor as representative in PEO initiatives involving corporate departments, sales, and business unit stakeholders in order to provide improvements to existing business processes, policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Develops basic PC applications and/or training as requested by Supervisor or business unit requestor in order to increase the service level, accuracy, or efficiency of department processes.
- Provides Client training in conjunction with Paychex IT department to ensure that new PEO clients have the ability to make use of our technologies immediately after onboarding, and that existing clients are kept aware of new/revised features and functionality in our technical product offerings.
- Identifies and assists in root cause analysis of system issues or processing breakdowns in order to provide data necessary to prevent the issues or breakdowns from reoccurring. Also provides business unit support for complicated or escalated operational requests.
- Provides regular and concise status on deliverables to Supervisor in order to ensure that business unit(s) needs are considered and that the considerations are being met.
- Develops system work requests for IT project fixes or enhancements with the proper information included so that the IT teams can accurately estimate and plan the work item.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Associate's Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in Related field in concepts and processes associated with Information Technology.
- Time within a Paychex PEO position or closely related Paychex department.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.