Dedicated Service Center Representative- Pacific Standard Time
Acts as a payroll and technical advisor for clients processing payroll using web-based and internet accessed Paychex products. Responds to telephone calls, answers questions, resolves client issues, and provides guidance to the clients on how to input payroll. Provides first line client support while delivering premium quality service.
- Provides support for online clients who use web-based and internet accessed Paychex products by maintaining knowledge about Internet applications. Answers all inbound/outbound client concerns, applies knowledge, and responds to calls daily from clients on products in order to meet client needs in a contact center environment.
- Ensures complete and accurate problem resolution related to system issues, payroll reporting and other related payroll processing performed by the client to provide quality service and high client retention. Troubleshoots errors and technical issues. Researches and resolves client and system problems to ensure accurate payroll reports and tax returns. Corresponds with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of clients to resolve problems.
- Trains clients and fosters independence throughout the life cycle of a client. Conducts effective WebEx and online training to meet the needs of the client. Educates clients on the features and functionality available to the client with each new release.
- Supports 'multi product' clients with employee counts under 50 EE and a high concentration in General Ledger, time tracking and paid time off systems (TLO, TAA), Report Writer and Workers' Compensation.
- Adheres to phone queue staffing schedules and actions required to meet call management service levels and other metrics.
- Enters payroll-related data necessary to process payroll as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Call center or technical support environment. Experience in a benefits and/or payroll environment a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.