Enterprise Sales Consultant - Applicant Tracking Software
Builds market share by taking ownership of developing new applicant tracking relationships through lead generation pipelines, direct lead generation, and leveraging previous industry experience. Supports applicant tracking sales opportunities referred by the Paychex Field Sales organization.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies across industry verticals, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives, Management Teams and end users.
- Provides full product and pricing support to prospects referred by the Paychex Field Sales organization to address scenarios that are outside the scope of their defined myStaffingPro applicant tracking system offering.
- Participates, as required, in the ongoing management of existing customers to support upselling opportunities and subscription renewals.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals. ($350K and up)
- Completes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline development.
- Utilizes CRM system to update and maintain records.
- Responds to RFI's & RFP's to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Enterprise Sales experience selling software, solutions, and consulting services in the Human Resources Software market. Documented record of over quota sales performance.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.