Security Assessment Engineer II
The Security Assessment Team maintains the vulnerability management lifecycle here at Paychex by leveraging industry leading technologies. We interface with multiple stakeholders including development, IT operations, and various product groups. The team provides guidance on vulnerability data to those groups and assists with the identification, triage, remediation, validation, and reporting of security vulnerabilities. We embody accountability, partnership, and solid communication skills to help drive our initiatives throughout the organization.
What can you expect to do in this role?
- Make meaningful contributions towards Paychex’s security posture from a vulnerability management perspective.
- Provide security reviews and remediation guidance to Paychex technology and business partners.
- Have creative freedom when conducting occasional penetration tests on Paychex systems and applications.
- Be innovative and stay up to date on the information security industry.
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about the information security field. An ideal candidate may have spoken at security related events, obtained industry certifications, or has participated in bug bounty programs and CTFs.
- A team player who brings innovative security knowledge, communication skills, and likes to have fun.
- You are motivated to learn new concepts and are a self-starter.
If you are passionate about vulnerability management, security reviews, and researching new vulnerabilities you should apply!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Security/Science or related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in hands-on technical information security experience.
- 2 years of experience with industry leading Vulnerability Assessment tools & Penetration Testing frameworks.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.