Cyber Intelligence Analyst II
- Continuously assesses and prioritizes information sources based on relevance, cost and effectiveness for the purpose of informing management of the highest quality and most actionable intelligence.
- Establishes and maintains industry partnerships within the security and financial sector to gain insight into significant shifts in government expectations, human behaviors and technology adoption that may pose business risk.
- Works with all available resources (including but not limited to: Development, IT Operations, Security and Business Units) to make strategic adjustments to the enterprise security posture.
- Establishes a threat modeling methodology to identify, classify, prioritize and report on enterprise threats using a structured approach to the Security Intelligence and Response Manager for briefings to Sr. Management and the Director of Systems Security and stakeholders on the overall Security position of Paychex.
- Develops a portfolio of historical threat activity, trends and common attack vectors to predict and prevent future threats.
- Mentors junior team members on advanced data mining techniques and provide expertise when junior members require assistance.
- Aggregates and correlates cyber threat information to known vulnerabilities and assign to Vulnerability Management to remediate.
- Evaluates new equipment and methodologies and provide detailed reviews and recommendations to the Security Intelligence and Response Manager.
- Provides research for next generation traditional and non-traditional cyber threat methods, techniques and tactics specific to evolving IT infrastructures.
- Maintains familiarity with multiple operating systems in order to analyze malware static and dynamic behavior.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer security/science or related discipline.
- 6 years of experience in Hands-on technical information security experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.