Time and Labor Online Implementation Coordinator
Dedicated contact responsible for coordination of setup, training and successful implementation of Paychex Time and Attendance Product for clients.
- Coordinates the installation of hardware and software for the Time In A Box and Time and Labor Online products for clients.
- Provides technical service and support in troubleshooting and resolving any customer software and hardware concerns.
- Acts as the primary contact for the client during the implementation process and discusses the implementation plan and timeline.
- Partners with human resource representatives, operations and sales partners to ensure client satisfaction with the Time and Attendance product.
- Proactively ensures ongoing client satisfaction and the highest client retention levels by participating in proactive client calls and other retention oriented programs.
- Manage technical support on multiple accounts while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provides dedicated customer service of the Time and Attendance products to assigned client base and associated Hubs.
- -Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, sales representatives, human resource representatives and other field representatives to promote Paychex quality service image.
- Researches and resolves complex billing issues from clients or field representatives, ensuring accurate billing and promoting client retention, and provides the necessary feedback to the client and or field.
- Identify and document any potential improvements in the Paychex Time and Attendance account specialist procedures such as training, documentation and system enhancements in order to increase customer retention.
- Participates in special projects and department initiatives as requested.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Technical account management or call center technical environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.