Sr Financial Analyst - SurePayroll
Works independently to complete advanced financial analysis assignments that may have a strategic impact on Paychex. Acts as a subject matter expert within specific responsibility area(s). Serves in a leadership role, managing processes and tasks of other financial personnel on the team. Interacts with Directors and/or Vice Presidents within and outside of Finance in the completion of projects and participates on and influences cross-functional teams regarding financial planning and reporting.
- Utilizes financial systems to retrieve and analyze data, perform complex research, interpret findings that have financial impact and draw appropriate conclusions, and develop and publish financial reports to support business unit decisions and performance results.
- Supports the Financial Planning & Analysis process for designated areas/functions, including preparation of the annual financial plan, periodic forecasts, and monthly variance analysis of actuals compared to plan and forecasts, to monitor business performance and ensure appropriate targets are achieved.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in position specific processes and/or responsibility areas to provide partnership to assigned business units.
- Maintains relationships with designated Directors and/or Vice Presidents to provide appropriate financial reporting and guidance for decisions leading to favorable financial outcomes.
- Creates procedures and processes, and reviews those created by others, to ensure integrity of financial data in analyses and reports.
- Leads or contributes to cross-functional projects with high visibility and a focus on strategic impact to provide financial consultation to internal stakeholders.
- Serves as a lead in providing guidance and reviewing and finalizing analysis and reports.
- Completes reconciliations of financial data in problem solving and maintenance of financial systems to ensure data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 4 years of experience in Related field.
- Excel required - Hyperion a plus
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.