Sales Account Manager - Mid Market Strategic Accounts
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in Major Market Sales, Human Resources Services Sales, Core Sales, Business Development, or Health and Benefits organizations within specific Strategic Account Partnerships. Acts as primary point of contact and key advocate for specific Strategic Account Partnerships for lead generation and referral source development. Assumes responsibility for client deliverables and drives the business results for each Account in assigned "book of business".
- Prospects for new clients within specified Strategic Account Partnerships, utilizing telephone, direct mail, seminars, or other marketing programs as directed by Business Development Management.
- Presents Paychex products and services to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe to grow client base within specified Strategic Accounts. Presentations may be in conjunction with field sales and/or sales engineering.
- Analyzes customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party as necessary.
- Builds strong relationships with specified Strategic Accounts Partnerships and provides quality service to retain and grow client base. Seeks creative ways to refocus clients on product offerings, unique solutions, integrations, and ancillary opportunities to prioritize client retention.
- Provides educational marketing and training to specified Strategic Accounts Partners, as well as Account specific training to field sales representatives, to ensure Strategic Account clients obtain full, consistent value from Paychex. Ensures Service Level Agreements are met within specified Strategic Account Partnerships.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals.
- Reviews, completes, and submits accurate new business paperwork as required to onboard clients within specified Strategic Accounts.
- Develops and maintains advanced technical knowledge of Paychex systems, product offerings, and processes, as well as industry and account specific knowledge, to act as subject matter expert for specified Strategic Account Partnerships.
- Completes, review, and submits accurate sales results, weekly activity, product and account level, and expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Business Development Management to provide accurate analysis of activity and sales results for specified Strategic Account Partners.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Relevant sales/marketing experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.