Print Operator - Part-Time (20-24 hours)
Maintains and operates branch production computer processing and printing systems.
- Maintains readiness of printers, including regular cleaning and user maintenance, and coordinates vendor maintenance when required in order to meet production requirements.
- Coordinates and performs timely daily printing according to schedules.
- Coordinates computer processing jobs and monitors processes to ensure successful completion.
- Reports computer processing issues to support groups when necessary to ensure resolution.
- Monitors the printing of quarter- and year-end tax reports to ensure successful completion.
- Maintains and performs periodic backups of equipment in order to remain production-ready.
- Coordinates workflow of Distribution Specialist if necessary to complete production.
- Maintains inventory of supplies needed to ensure timely production of payroll and tax files.
- Completes all logs of production information to comply with audit requirements.
- Complies with all security and audit procedures to ensure that proper financial controls are met.
- Coordinates system testing and process improvements as needed to ensure accuracy of all internal systems processing.
- Assists branch with scheduling and planning of all computer processing and printing in order to meet production requirements.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.