Enterprise Sales Consultant - Time and Attendance Software
Builds market share by taking ownership of developing new time and attendance relationships through lead generation pipelines, direct lead generation, and leveraging previous industry experience. Supports time and attendance sales opportunities that are both self-generated and generated by Nettime Solutions' marketing efforts.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals. ($350K and up)
- Completes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies across industry verticals, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives, Management Teams, and end users.
- Responds to RFI's & RFP's to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization to sell client the best product and service to close the gaps and improve costs.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 year of experience in Enterprise Sales experience selling software, solutions, and consulting services, preferably in the Human Resources Software market. Documented record of over quota sales performance.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.