Online Services Implementation Coordinator
Responsible for the timely and effective setup of Online Services applications and its integration with the Paychex Preview payroll application.
- Creates each client's Online Services internet account site so that the client can utilize Online Services.
- Coordinates the downloading, installation, configuration and testing of the Update Agent application to ensure data synchronization between Online Services and the Preview payroll application.
- Provides client service and technical support for the new Online Services clients to ensure proper integration and data synchronization between Online Services applications and Preview.
- Utilizes web-based collaboration tools to guide the client through the setup process and provide instructions for basic Online Services access and utilization.
- Maintains knowledge of Online Services applications, Preview software, internet technology and PC and network configuration in order to effectively install and test the application in each client's unique technical environment.
- Researches and resolves client technical issues in a timely manner to optimize client experience and satisfaction.
- Documents and submits Online Services and Update Agent defects and application enhancements in order to prioritize and resolve issues to ensure stability and reliability of Online Services applications.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses client hardware, software, permissions and network issues during the initial setup phase to ensure successful installation.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Paychex MMS Preview experience.
- 4 years of experience in Proven skills in customer service, technical support, and problem resolution.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.