Paychex Agency Analyst II
Under general direction, provides analysis and support of departmental processes, procedures and software related to the delivery of Agency products and services. Ensures the integrity, availability, and security of Agency processes and systems.
- Supports the financial controls of Agency Operations by tracking and generating key business operating indicators and statistics for Agency management to review.
- Participates in research and testing of business unit software updates and new applications developed both internally and externally.
- Provides basic analysis of key business operating metrics to ensure targets/goals set by Agency Management are consistently being met.
- Assists in creating test cases, building test plans, executing test plans and facilitating user acceptance for system changes that impact the Agency's work processes.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of developed applications and departmental procedures to support training of other employees and ensure consistent practices.
- Develops basic PC based applications designed to increase the efficiency of department processes.
- May develop internal departmental procedures and training materials for use by Operations staff.
- Responds to �ad hoc' data and financial analysis requests by Agency Management to ensure efficient and effective business processes.
- Develops and maintains departmental intranet site that is used by the Paychex Agency for communication and information distribution purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.