PIA Account Manager II
Acts as a dedicated account manager, licensed broker, and internal liaison for a specific 'book of business' that is based on revenue and/or enrollment. Meets or exceeds set expectations around customer service delivery and client retention goals. Provides client with the most consultative and thorough service experience including on boarding, proactive consultative / relationship activities and renewal to ensure plan design meets the client's cost and benefit objectives.
- Initiates calls with clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics, administrative services, and to assess clients current needs.
- Initiates calls to client to assess underwriting exposures prior to policy renewal.
- Provides creative plan designs to clients from current and alternate carriers during each client renewal. Utilizes knowledge of carrier and state underwriting guidelines to guide client toward the best possible option within the Paychex Agency's administrative capabilities.
- Supports larger clients relative to the Account Manager position and conducts occasional travel (15% -20%) to visit and consult largest clients with the book of business.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client relationships, overall client satisfaction, and client retention.
- Responsible for meeting specific client retention goals for assigned book of business in support of Agency financial goals. Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including response time and quality standards.
- Moves existing policies to alternative carriers to assist client in achievement of benefit and premium objectives.
- Mentors new and existing Account Representatives and Account Managers within H&B. Conducts training for other members of H&B on carrier and insurance product specifics.
- Works as a liaison between client and Insurance Carrier/GA to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Up sells and/or resells ancillary products.
- Leads process improvement efforts within the Paychex Insurance Agency.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of related products including HRO, BeneTrac, Section125, COBRA and Workers Compensation.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license . (Preferred)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.