Manager, Client Service
- Lead and direct all service activities, including workflow and financial management, of client service team to achieve higher levels of employee engagement and satisfaction, client service, net client gain and client retention. May be fully responsibility for the service delivery at a location based on the location's service scope and complexity. Oversight may also include site management, including duties related to the management of the physical plant/building.
- Manages a team of client service employees who are responsible for the client's payroll to ensure call volume and queue activity are at optimal levels and meeting client needs. Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of employees to drive excellence in service delivery. Counsels employees when service slips or falls below expected standards. Develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other available resources.
- Maintains or improves the call center's real-time responsiveness to ensure quality service is provided to clients by using effective inspection and monitoring tools and techniques. Responds quickly when opportunities are seen to improve service levels.
- Achieves cost center goals through expense control and the promotion and execution of client retention and net client gain strategies.
- Partners with Implementation Managers to ensure clients are transitioned in a positive and efficient manner.
- Develops and implements strategies and action items to increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Reviews, recommends and implements changes to the workflow of the group to ensure quality service and sound client relations are met.
- Partners with business units to continually evaluate process inefficiencies, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance the client experience. Maintains strong working relationships with critical business partners with business units to continually evaluate process inefficiencies, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance the client experience. Maintains strong working relationships with critical business partners in IT, Sales, Field Operations, HRS Operations and Corporate in order to remove obstacles conflicting with client service and financial goals.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.