PIA Implementation Coordinator I
- Acts as a liaison and partners with H&B inside and field sales reps concerning newly incoming clients to the Paychex Insurance Agency.
- Supports a high volume of on boarding transactions, incoming cases and client support.
- Acts as primary contact for clients during the onboarding process and reviews timelines of installation with clients.
- Develops and maintains a high degree of insurance and Paychex/Paychex Insurance Agency knowledge to ensure client satisfaction. Knowledge to include COBRA, payroll deductions/connection, insurance/policy design and carrier navigation.
- Follows up with clients on missing information and track all other necessary documentation to ensure all appropriate documentation is gathered and to successfully setup a client on Paychex Insurance Agency services.
- Receives inbound data / communications and initiates outbound communication of service and insurance inquiries in order to ensure that all parties are kept up to date and processes are being maintained.
- Meets and/or exceeds established productivity and quality standards.
- Provides insurance quotes for newly on-boarded clients undergoing renewal.
- Answers client questions regarding insurance plan design, setup process, ongoing service model and Paychex processes.
- Works with insurance carriers to ensure timely processing of new insurance plans, or agent of record changes.
- Evaluates daily processes and procedures and suggests improvements to increase client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Insurance industry or Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- LAH license is required within 90 days of hire.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.