Health and Benefits Sales Agent
Sells Paychex Agency Health and Employee Benefits Insurance products and services to new clients and existing Paychex clients.
- Achieves corporate objectives by individual product line category within the assigned territory. Generates sales revenue and health applications to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Achieves technical, competitive and sales skill knowledge by attaining objectives set by the sales management team.
- Makes calls and visits to present the company's products to clients.
- Develops internal relationships to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops Insurance Carrier relationships to enhance sales and service.
- Processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with HRS guidelines.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the company to clients and the community.
- Associate's Degree in Business or related discipline .
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline .
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales /marketing experience or the equivalent education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license .
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.