Area Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts
Executes market strategy within assigned Strategic Account partnerships. Primary focus will be on new and existing Strategic Accounts by identifying and managing business partners that feed ongoing incremental business to the company, resulting in increased sales volume and revenue growth.
- Drives Sales execution of the company's existing Strategic Account partnerships to increase channel productivity across all sales divisions by: Developing and then working with Sales Management to implement strategy to effectively penetrate assigned accounts. Initiating, participating in, and supervising training of Field Sales Representatives and Strategic Accounts direct sales team to effectively develop sales skill knowledge of the Strategic Accounts market to effectively target owners. Prospecting for new Strategic Account partnerships. Coaching sales managers in effective partnering and sales rep management routines relating to Strategic Accounts.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all departmental needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target Strategic Account partnerships in the U.S. Market.
- Develops and implements communication strategies to produce effective communication of program information, including results, expectations, promotions/campaigns, and policies and procedures to the Field Sales organization to ensure effective execution of the programs.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop and implement marketing programs and promotions in coordination with Strategic Account partners to maximize product line visibility within existing partnerships.
- Acts as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for the Field Sales organization regarding new and existing Strategic Account partnerships to maximize selling opportunities and ensure consistent communication with partners. Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives of the channel through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals. Participates, as required, in the ongoing management/training of existing and new Strategic Account partnerships to support business growth. Creates business development strategies for long term and strategic business objectives for the purpose of creating long term relationships with all partners.
- Creates business development strategies for long term and strategic business objectives for the purpose of creating long term relationships with all partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 5 years of experience in Related field.
- Sales leadership experience and Project Management or Project Lead experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.