Client Customer Service Representative
More than just a paycheck. Paychex is the leader in the small to medium sized business space for Truly Human, Human Capital Management. We help business owners and leaders attract the best talent through streamlined human resource processes and benefits packages while at the same time maximizing the productivity of their employees once onboard. We often hear that the best thing about Paychex is our commitment to culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. At Paychex, we value loyalty. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our Executives came up through the ranks at Paychex, and for that we are #paychexproud.
Only the best need apply. We're on a journey to record-breaking client-growth and we need only the best to join our team. Paychex service professionals are passionate about delivering excellence, and ensuring customer commitments are kept. As a service professional at Paychex, you embody integrity and respect in your daily life. You don't solve problems; you create solutions.
All in. All the time. Your success as a Paychex service professional depends on your ability to listen to customers' needs and wants. This is a solution-based service environment with an emphasis on partnership and accountability. As a service professional at Paychex, you will have limitless growth and advancement opportunities due in part to the diversified products and services Paychex offers. We will equip you with all the tools you need to become an expert in your position while also providing you the building blocks to reach your next one.
In this role you'll:
- Provide technical expertise on multiple product lines to resolve client concerns and Paychex policy, procedural, or system issues.
- Utilize critical and creative thinking to solve both service and technology based client issues
- Establish and maintain a positive, professional relationship with an assigned book of accounts
- Foster a cohesive relationship between Sales and Service to maintain a unified approach to client service.
- Assist with development of goals and improvement strategies to achieve operational objectives, including retention goals.
- Utilize multiple software applications to effectively communicate with clients and internal Paychex partners (Ex: Webex, Skype, Office365)
So what are you waiting for? If you're reading this and it sounds like we're writing about you, apply online at www.paychex.com/careers. Check out our leadership team on LinkedIn and get an inside peek at our culture @insidepaychex.
To be qualified for this position you need customer service experience, ability to work under pressure, simultaneously manage multiple prioritie
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Customer service or customer contact environment, including problem resolution.
- Prior experience in payroll, TAA and HRO.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.