Enterprise Data Governance Analyst
Supports the organization by ensuring compliance with security objectives and providing research, analysis, communications, and problem solving related to all Paychex products and services. Acts as a Paychex Data Governor for compliance and regulatory purposes. Acts as a liaison between divisions and represents the business unit for project initiatives.
- Approves access to Paychex systems as requested by all Paychex divisions and contractors and monitors use to ensure approval of all system use.
- Maintains integrity of internal Data Governance documentation, procedures and communication pathways with business units to ensure consistency in processes.
- Promotes and maintains contacts and relationships with all Paychex Business Units, IT, Internal Audit, and Project Management as necessary to support our products and ensure compliance with security requirements.
- Provides leadership and instruction to project teams to ensure that new and existing Paychex applications meet appropriate user access requirements.
- Assists Sr. Enterprise Data Governance Analysts with tasks required to meet deliverables on company sponsored projects.
- Assists business units and Support/Development with creation and implementation of appropriate user access within Paychex systems.
- Maintains and supports required system audits to ensure compliance with IT Security and Internal Audit.
- Creates ad hoc audit reports for user access information upon business unit request.
- Identifies security access issues related to Paychex systems and recommends practical and effective solutions and preventative controls.
- Supports existing third party applications to ensure appropriate user access and resolves access issues and inquiries from business units.
- Communicates important or sensitive issues quickly and effectively to appropriate audience to ensure that measures are taken immediately to resolve the issue.
- Conducts new employee training and provides ongoing mentoring as necessary.
- Supports departmental business plan objectives, suggests changes to improve processes, and provides regular updates to Manager.
- Promotes the appropriate use of Paychex systems to protect client and Paychex information by performing system access analysis, conducting business unit training, facilitating audits, and representing all business units on projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required.li>
- 3 years of experience in related field or function required.
- Must be able to assess risk and connect the dots between seemingly unrelated issues - Intermediate.
- Demonstrate Problem Solving Skills.
- Effective Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.
- Licenses and Certifications: CISA, CIA, CRMA, Yellow/Green Belt or other audit or risk related certification preferred.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.