Account Executive - Inside Sales - SurePayroll
SurePayroll is a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, providing an easy and completely online payroll service for small business customers. We value innovation, learning and service. We're looking for employees who are talented and willing to be challenged in the best ways ' trying new things, thinking creatively and working collaboratively. Brill Street recently named SurePayroll a Top 50 Employer for Gen Y Talent in Chicago and Built in Chicago ranked us among the top 25 digital companies in Chicago. The American Business Awards recognized us multiple times for customer service and sales. Join the SurePayroll team today and enjoy a friendly working environment, excellent benefits and recognition for your hard work!We're searching for motivated Account Executives to join our Inside Sales team in Glenview, IL north of Chicago.As a new Inside Sales Account Executive, you'll receive five weeks formal training that will help you develop core sales skills and product knowledge and build the confidence and expertise to excel in your sales career. Our Sales training program includes instructor led training and self-paced learning activities, sales based-interactive exercises and the opportunity to learn from and share best practices with other sales professionals. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Following up on leads provided through various channels via phone and e-mail.
- Closing and enrolling new business customers for our service.
- Helping new customers process their first payroll online.
- Referring prospects and customers to our 401k, Health and Workers Compensation Insurance, and Pre-employment screening partners.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the accounting community.
- Generating referral business through existing customer base.
- Successful candidates possess excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities and are passionate about meeting customers' needs.
- They are natural relationship builders, influencers and collaborators, and understand the importance of a positive, seamless customer experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.