Supervisor, Multi Product Implementation
Supervise, monitor, and direct all activities, workflow and transactional management of Multi Product client implementation teams. Ensures successful on-boarding of new clients to multiple Paychex' products. Partners with and provides support to sales team by supervising the on-boarding and transition process from sales to operations.
- Supervises employees in all aspects of new client on-boarding including establishing, maintaining and enforcing that productivity, timeline and quality standards are met.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Communicates expectations to the team members and reviews processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational priorities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sales, payroll operations, and other appropriate Paychex organizations to ensure optimal service to clients with minimal breakdowns between internal Paychex teams.
- Collaborates with client implementation teams to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for all clients.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and local laws, as well as standards set forth within Paychex to ensure product and team integrity.
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing products' operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service levels.
- Assists Manager, MPSC in identifying and reviewing business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures. Ensures adherence to internal and external client service level standards. Recommends changes necessary to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Reviews escalated issues and client concerns and makes decisions to ensure proper resolution.
- Assists Manager, MPSC to achieve budget targets through labor and administrative expense controls.
- Achieves new client satisfaction goals and positively impacts client retention in order to meet overall company strategy.
- Associate's Degree.
- Associates or Bachelors preferred including demonstrated leadership skills.
- 2 years of experience in supervisory experience.
- Effective leadership skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.