Client Customer Service Representative
Acts as a Paychex service advisor for clients by providing best in class service. Responds to client inquiries and concerns and assists the client to ensure timely resolution of concerns. Acts as a primary contact and advocate for multi-product clients.
- Answers, applies knowledge, and responds to calls daily from complex clients on products in order to meet client needs.
- Takes inbound and makes outbound calls in order to support clients with the assigned products and services.
- Researches and resolves complex client and system issues in a complete, accurate and timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Logs and documents client conversations and issues completely and accurately to ensure that others servicing the client understand the interactions that have preceded.
- Supports custom interfaces between Paychex platforms and client’s 3rd party software to meet the needs of the client.
- Assists clients in building custom reports to meet the needs of the client.
- Provides outstanding service to maintain a high rate of client retention and builds trusted relationships.
- Conducts effective WebEx and online training to meet the needs of the client.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable Paychex payroll and ancillary products to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Corresponds with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of clients to resolve problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients and agencies to promote a positive quality service image.
- Collaborates to achieve team objectives and division goals. Works in partnership with other Paychex divisions to deliver outstanding client service.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service or customer contact environment, including problem resolution.
- Prior experience in payroll, TAA and HRO preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Basic financial or accounting knowledge preferred. Competency includes, but is not limited to, successful completion of job dependent exams as deemed appropriate during training period(s).
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.