IT Application Administrator IV - ServiceNow
IT Application Administrator III is responsible for the support and maintenance of an Enterprise Application as well works as a project lead relating to the application.
- Ensures data integrity by monitoring the application for system locks & system performance. Correcting issues as needed.
- Manages database table structure, filling requests for additional fields or indexes.
- Manages database indexes & queries, ensuring performance impacts are avoided.
- Researches system features for possible implementation. Implementing changes as identified by comparing production to offered features.
- Maintains Report Scheduler; ensuring scheduled reports are running and distributed as required.
- Provides programming assistance to clients to meet their specific reporting needs.
- Develops & maintains user quick reference documentation. As new functionality is delivered, documentation is provided for reference. When functionality changes, documentation is updated.
- Develop & maintain administration reference documentation. Administration documentation may change when a patch or upgrade is performed. This documentation must be kept up to date.
- Provides 3rd level assistance regarding system and software to assist in support problem resolution.
- Analyzes Business Unit Requirements . Providing solutions for implementation, ensuring that the best practices are utilized.
- Creates & maintains workflows, forms and reports to satisfy user requests.
- Act as Project Lead when projects are initiated. Attending meetings, understanding requirements, ensuring tasks are completed as necessary, creating and implementing new solutions within the scheduled project plan.
- Researches Company support & change processes, direction and implement cost effective solutions to meet the needs.
- Liaison to vendor when technical issues arise.
- Provides technical support for hardware/software installation and service as needed.
- Manages archive of data from Production to Archive; keeping a rolling 13 months of data in production at all times.
- Manages development and test environments, installing the latest patches and upgrades are downloaded and installed.
- Acts as Project Lead for projects initiated. Attending meetings, understanding requirements, ensuring tasks are completed as necessary, creating and implementing new solutions within the scheduled project plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline .
- 5 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.