Manager, Workforce Management, Planning & Strategy
The Workforce Management Strategy Manager's primary function will be to create and manage the Workforce Management Center of Excellence and align staffing with business strategy. Defines and delivers strategy, framework, standards, training, and continuous improvement of usage and presentation of workforce management metrics and analytics across the Service organization. Ensures Paychex is optimizing all contact centers, while continuously exceeding client expectations. The manager will also work closely with project resources to ensure WFM projects are meeting current needs and future direction.
- Assist in fostering and executing a workforce planning & management strategy that is driven by and complements organizational strategy. Develop and implement workforce planning & management policies and procedures and standardize specific workforce planning & management functions in order to optimize resources and ensure quality service.
- Influence and partner with staff and leadership within and across organizations and sites to identify business opportunities based on analysis of workforce management reports. Develops and implements process improvement initiatives aimed at improving overall center performance and efficiency.
- Provides guidance and consultation regarding forecasting/planning based on sophisticated forecasting, capacity models and trend analysis to leverage available labor resources to meet fluctuations in service demands in the most cost effective approach.
- Lead the delivery of accurate, detailed, timely and user-friendly reports/dashboards for both managers and agents, and oversees and maintains the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform to ensure operational goals of the organization are met
- Manages and provide guidance to both centralized and de-centralized workforce management staff.
- Stay abreast with Workforce Management Best Practices and provide guidance on best practice, standard work, process documentation and centralized KPI definition
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Leadership Role.
- 5 years of experience in Workforce Management/Planning - Demonstrated track record of service industry experience in workforce strategy, development, tactical planning and service operations in a multi-channel environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.